We believe in convenient communication. That includes managing your social networking. The formatting may look a little funky, but it’s certainly possible to manage your Facebook page from your smartphone. While using your browser is ultimately the best method, it’s good to have the option when you are in a pinch or on the move.
- Log into the Facebook app on your iPhone.
- You’ll be given the option of adding a current friend or page as a favorite to the core icons. (This will save you the hassle of searching for it every time you visit.) Add your page as a favorite by clicking the + button. An icon will appear for that page, allowing you to quickly manage your page. (Currently, you can’t view your notifications for your pages on your iPhone like you do on your computer, but you can post links, copy, and images to your wall and respond to comments on your wall, photos, videos and other content.)
- Now that you have your page added as a favorite, you can decide to move the icon anywhere you want. Just press your finger over the icons for a few seconds and they will begin to shake, allowing you to move them to wherever you want and delete them if necessary.
- To begin sharing content, visit your page and click on the Info tab. Now you can respond to questions and comments, share a photo or write a post. To share photos from your phone or email, click Share Photo.
- To share a message, click Write Post. (You can save this text in your iPhone or emailed to yourself, so you can prepare ahead of time.
- When you’re viewing pages that you have administrative access to, your posts will come up as a post from your page, not you personally.
- To respond to links, click on the content that you need to respond to and add a comment as the page.
We want to know: Have you tried managing your Facebook account from your iPhone?