They are truly the face of our company to our customers. They are responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our customers to ensure their success and loyalty with our products. Their interactions are an elevated level of responsibility beyond the reactive Helpdesk operations. This means the individual must be an all-out product expert, master communicator, and creative problem solver. In this newly developed role, the Customer Success Specialist will have the exciting opportunity to work directly with the Director of Customer Success to develop and maintain a new set of metrics to measure customer success. These metrics which will allow customer success staff to take action on accounts accordingly. This will include quantitative information like usage data and qualitative data like in-person quarterly reviews. Employee success is measured upon adherence to the customer success process, retaining customer accounts, and ability to identify additional areas of needs for sales team follow-up.
- Build and maintain your status as an expert on all iConstituent products and services, including how our customers use the tools in their offices.
- Collaborate with management to plan and execute an ongoing outreach strategy to increase customer engagement and retention.
- Based on outreach strategy, perform analysis on accounts regularly to determine quantitative (user statistics) and qualitative (account reviews) metrics and identifying overall account health.
- Respond to each customer account with the appropriate communications, attention, and actions based on the determined health. This may include items like mitigating concerns, provide follow-up trainings, or developing interest in additional products or services.
- Develop and host ongoing proactive communications with customers, including in-person best practice seminars, webinars, release notes, blogs/newsletter, and other efforts to engage users.
- Work to onboard new clients as assigned through the full implementation process, to include requirements review, configuration of product, data transfer, new and existing users training and adoption support.
- Support the Helpdesk as needed. This may include handling escalations for more complicated issues, or supplementing staff.
- Serve with a commitment to providing superior customer support via email, telephone, and in-person interactions to customers.
- Prepare for and participate in regular reviews of methods and processes with an eye on simplifying activities, removing bottlenecks, and improving outcomes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position reports to the Director of Customer Success.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3-6 years of professional working experience
- Preferred: experience working within legislative government at federal, state, or local level
- Preferred: experience with project management and constituent services
- Proficient technical knowledge of Microsoft products, HTML