iConstituent is providing $1 million in free texting services for State and Local Government.
Like millions of Americans, the iConstituent family has been impacted by the pandemic—from loved ones to colleagues. We also know the detrimental ways COVID-19 has impacted our customers, and by extension, their constituents. As a company on a mission to serve State and Local Government, we felt a calling to create the grant program to support our customers in this time of need.
Our grant, worth $1 million, will provide elected officials the chance to connect with their constituents through up to 30,000 texts (per applicant). With GovText, you can ensure your constituents receive the facts and guidance they need to get vaccinated fast.
How can you use the iConstituent Govtext Grant?
- Combined with iConstituent’s vaccine roll-out toolkit, elected officials can engage in one-on-one communication with the help of custom, automatic replies.
- Connect with the most vulnerable in the population, from the homeless to the uninsured, in seconds, anytime, anywhere.
- Let the public know where, when, and how they can get vaccinated.
- Tackle misinformation by sharing the facts that matter.
How Does it Work?
- GovText is a personalized Government to Citizen Engagement system.
- Using our easy-to-use platform, you can connect with our database of over 200 million phones in seconds.
- Enjoy automated responses, link sharing, auto-grouping, location targeting, and more.
- Organize and filter constituent profiles based on interests and concerns.
- Measure and track the performance of your campaign.
- Expert support team by your side for unlimited live support.
How to Apply for the GovText COVID-19 Grant
If you want to benefit from our GovText COVID-19 grant, then apply using our form below.