Sales Development Representative
We are currently looking for Sales Development Representatives (SDRs). SDR’s develop and qualify revenue opportunities for senior members of the sales team to pursue. This is a quota-carrying role, and candidates for this position must be highly motivated, tenacious, and self-starters. iConstituent is growing – successful SDRs have the opportunity for quick promotion to an account executive in order to manage the entire sales lifecycle.
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists.
- Research and build “cold accounts” (i.e.: adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling, utilizing LinkedIn Sales Navigator).
- Strive to become a product evangelist. Within thirty days, be able to demonstrate the components of the iConstituent platform over the phone and online.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline.
- Conduct high-level conversations with the Sales team on prospective new customers.
- A history of developing pipelines or making high-volume sales over the phone.
- Experience prospecting via LinkedIn and cold calling to generate sales opportunities.
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated customer-facing skills, including expectation management, communication skills, and information management.
- A university degree or college diploma.
- A well-developed sense of humor and team spirit.
- Experience working in the Government space is a plus.
- Remote work is allowable.